ClearWELL – Pulsed Radio Frequency Scale Control
ClearWELL™ is an electronic device that simply clamps onto the wellhead or associated flow-line. The ClearWELL™ unit produces a radio frequency (RF) signal and generates an electric field down though the wellbore and throughout the flow-lines.
- Conventional Oil & Gas Wells
- Thermal Wells (SAGD and CSS)
- Injection Wells
- Pumped Wells
- Heat Exchangers
- Boiler Feed Water Pumps
- Tank Farms & Vessels
- Flowlines, Pipelines or Gathering Systems
- The device emits/transmits its randomly pulsed Electromagnetic RF signals down the length of the wellbore/pipeline, generating an electric field along the tubulars and the oil-water mixture.
- The RF pulses interact with ions to initiate a new phase of charged particles and microcrystals in solution.
- Charged particles respond to the electromagnetic field, absorb energy and move
- This movement generates local concentration fluctuations and induces nucleation
- The energy absorbed the RF signals prevent scale from adhering to tubulars and equipment by creating clusters of scale crystals that remain suspended in solution.
- Non Intrusive
- Easily installed and Maintained
- Reduces HSE risks and Personnel Exposure
- Extends Run Times and Improves Up Time
- Reduces Intervention and Production Interrupt
- Can be monitored Remotely via Satellite Link
- Cost Effective Solution
- Little or No Capital Investment Required
- Well Proven Technology with over 550 Installs Globally